Return Policy and Warranty
We test each and every device we ship out to the best of our ability. There are rare occasions where it is necessary to replace your device due to issues we're unable to test.
We offer a 60-day warranty on all devices and accessories we sell. To be eligible for warranty, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- Gift Cards
- Prepaid Service Refills
- SIM Cards / Activation Kits
- Activation fees
- Phones with included activation / service will only be eligible for partial refunds
Accidental damages are not covered under warranty.
Please email us at email@example.com if your product needs to be exchanged.
Customer remorse refunds:
30 day refund policy. If the product you received is not to your liking, please send it back for a full refund within 30 days. To be eligible for refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.